Fees and permits for international students

All New Zealand children who have residency and are enrolled at a state school are entitled to a free education. State schools are funded by the Government and teachers are paid by the Government.

More information on student visas and permits is available from the Immigration Department website.

More information on international students at Fairhall:

To view the Fairhall School prospectus click HERE or for a copy (pdf file 24.2 mb) please request this from the school office administrator: jo@fairhall.school.nz